Who should attend:
Mental Health Professionals who are currently in practice and looking to strengthen and/or grow the practice. This information will be most valuable practitioners who are looking to make practice less stressful and more rewarding both financially and professionally. If you’re in practice and wondering if there isn’t a better way, this is the class for you!
What will be covered:
- Remembering that it’s a business … and why that’s a good thing.
- Are you building the practice you want … or living with the one you have built?
- To niche or not: When to refer out!
- Managing your Schedule: Why time is more than money!
- Referral sources: They said they would fill me up!
- Outreach / Marketing: Why low key is more effective (and less painful!)
- The one thing that builds your practice that most clinicians never do!
- Liability: How to reduce the risk and the fear …
- Building better habits: … and the bad ones that can kill a practice.
About the Instructor:
Martin Johnson, PsyD, MBA, Director and Founder of Hawaii Center for Psychology (HCP). Martin received his Master’s in Business Administration from Columbia University in New York City in 1982. His management experience includes managing a $35 million product line, managing the marketing training program of a Fortune 500 company and consulting to a wide range of organizations ranging from large corporations to nonprofits to small start ups.
In 1999, Martin received his Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the American School of Professional Psychology and opened a solo practice in 2002. His practice gradually grew into the private clinic that is now HCP, which employs 12 psychologists. Martin has been an active member of the Hawaii Psychological Association and in 2009, received the “Distinguished Service Award” for his contributions to the field.
Date: Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Time: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Hawaii Center for Psychology
1001 Bishop Street #2870
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Call 538- 7793 to register early and save!
Early registration: $149 (plus tax) (save $50 by signing up at least 7 days before the date.)
Standard registration: $199 (plus tax)